A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock
Tired of out of sync and need to resync if walking out of the bluetooth singal working range ( ~ 20 ft) or after you go to bathroom, here is the solution.
New Generation of Plug and Play, Bluetooth Music Receiver allow you to transform your Bose Sounddock system into a Bluetooth speaker at a distance up to 60 ft. Support digital products using Bluetooth, such as iPad, iPhone, Bluetooth cell phones/tablets and PCs.
This new model with enhanced working distance (up to 60 ft) is avaiable after 3/22/2013. This working distance, up to 60 ft, is twice of that of most similar devices sold on the market at ~18-22 ft. (For some cell phone with weaker bluetooth signal to save battery power, the wireless range might be shorter. However, the wireless range of this model is ~ 1.5-2 times of most other models if used on the same cell phone)
Every unit is tested at 50 ft distance between Bose Sounddock 10 and Nexus 7 before shipping.
With this bluetooth device, your current Bose SoundDock speaker can play music from all brands of cell phones and tablets with bluetooth funtion.
Other known compatible speaker models:
Altec Lansing iM600, iM7, iMT325, iMT620, iMT810, T612 – Beats by Dr. Dre Beat by Dr. Dre, Beatbox, -Edifier M360, M35, M0, MKII, – Cyber Acoustics CA461 – Geneva Sound System Model L – Harmon Kardon Go + Play Stereo – iHome iA100, iA17, iA5, iA63, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP37, iP90 – iLuv iMM747 – JBL On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Beat Air, On Time 200P, On Time Micro, – Logitech S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere, S-0001, S135i, S315i, S715i – Memorex MA9010MS – Onkyo DS-A4 – Philips DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7700 – Polk HD Radio I-Sonic – Pyle Home PiDock 1 – Skullcandy Skull Candy pipe, Vandal S7LACZ-04 – Sony AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, ICF-CS15iP, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP – Yamaha PDX-11, TSX-70
A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock Speakers- Extra Long Wireless Range up to 60 ft (Sale of New Model from 3/22/2013)
- Some customers's feedbacks that the wireless range of most Bluetooth receiver is not long enough and tired of the losing sync buzzing sound if walking out of Bluetooth wireless range. After months of study, the 3.3 gen. BT adapter with much bigger antenna finally resolves the wireless range issue for most cell phones. There is another model with on/off switch and 3.5mm aux audio out. If interests, please check http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660
- Color: Black. 3.3rd generation sold after Feb 2015. Verified at wireless distance 60 ft between Nexus 7 and Bose Sounddock before shipping. Double the working distance of most other similar devices. Have improved wireless range while working with cell phones when compared with the 2nd generation.
- If your Bose speaker was made before 2009 which cannot charge iphone 3, 4 or 4S, an extra power adapter or a Bluetooth receiver with built-in power adapter is needed. Please go to this site http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DA06Z3I or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 for the solution. If your Bose Wave speaker does not have the optional 30 pin ipod dock or your non-bose brand speaker has the 3.5 mm audio input and not in the compatible list with this Bluetooth receiver, please go to this site http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H95CPAW for the solution to add Bluetooth function to your speaker.
- If your speaker can charge iPhone 3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin dock, this is the correct device for your speakers like Bose, Sony, JBL.... . Compatible with Bose Sounddock Portable, 10, I (can charge iphone 3/4) and II, Wave, JBL and SONY speakers which can charge iphone 3 or 4 or ipod touch. (If your Bose speaker cannot charge iphone 3, 4 or 4S, your Bose speaker was made before 2009. an extra power adapter or a Bluetooth receiver with built-in power adapter (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YHQVZFW) is needed. Please go to this site http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DA06Z3I or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 for the solution.)
- This 3.3rd Generation Model with better and longer working distance and better anti-scratch plastic shell(up to 60 ft, sold after Feb 2015) (some customer even claims up to 80~90 ft) to play your favorite songs in your speaker with Bluetooth connection. Support iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, tablets and all other devices with bluetooth function. This 3rd generation model comes with a much bigger antenna to detect the weaker bluetooth signal from cell phone so the bluetooth wirless range is much improved for cell phone whose bluetooth signals are usually weaker (to save battery power) when compared with tablets.