A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock
Tired of out of sync and need to resync if walking out of the bluetooth singal working range ( ~ 20 ft) or after you go to bathroom, here is the solution.
New Generation of Plug and Play, Bluetooth Music Receiver allow you to transform your Bose Sounddock system into a Bluetooth speaker at a distance up to 60 ft. Support digital products using Bluetooth, such as iPad, iPhone, Bluetooth cell phones/tablets and PCs.
This new model with enhanced working distance (up to 60 ft) is avaiable after 3/22/2013. This working distance, up to 60 ft, is twice of that of most similar devices sold on the market at ~18-22 ft. (For some cell phone with weaker bluetooth signal to save battery power, the wireless range might be shorter. However, the wireless range of this model is ~ 1.5-2 times of most other models if used on the same cell phone)
Every unit is tested at 50 ft distance between Bose Sounddock 10 and Nexus 7 before shipping.
With this bluetooth device, your current Bose SoundDock speaker can play music from all brands of cell phones and tablets with bluetooth funtion.
Other known compatible speaker models:
Altec Lansing iM600, iM7, iMT325, iMT620, iMT810, T612 – Beats by Dr. Dre Beat by Dr. Dre, Beatbox, -Edifier M360, M35, M0, MKII, – Cyber Acoustics CA461 – Geneva Sound System Model L – Harmon Kardon Go + Play Stereo – iHome iA100, iA17, iA5, iA63, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP37, iP90 – iLuv iMM747 – JBL On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Beat Air, On Time 200P, On Time Micro, – Logitech S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere, S-0001, S135i, S315i, S715i – Memorex MA9010MS – Onkyo DS-A4 – Philips DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7700 – Polk HD Radio I-Sonic – Pyle Home PiDock 1 – Skullcandy Skull Candy pipe, Vandal S7LACZ-04 – Sony AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, ICF-CS15iP, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP – Yamaha PDX-11, TSX-70
A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock Speakers- Extra Long Wireless Range up to 60 ft (Sale of New Model from 3/22/2013)
- *Updated Model After 9/27/2016 with Extra Long Bluetooth Wireless Range* This bluetooth receiver with up to 70 ft wireless range is the answer if tired of the out-of-sync buzzing sound when walk out of bluetooth wireless range. This 4.1 generation bluetooth adapter with much bigger antenna solves short wireless range issue. This model's wireless distance is ~70 ft while other similar brand's receivers is only around 15 ~ 30 ft.
- *Plug, Pair and Play. Remember Two devices instead of One * Turn your iPhone, iPod, iPad speaker dock with Apple 30-pin connector into a wireless Bluetooth music system and freely listen to your playlist without docking your smartphone or tablet. This new model can memorize two devices while most other models in the market can only remember one device.
- * For BOSE Sounddock Speaker Made After 2008 Like Digital I, II, Portable, 10 * If your Bose speaker cannot charge iphone 3, 4 or 4S, or your Bose speaker was made before 2008, an extra or built-in power adapter is needed. Check http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DA06Z3I or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 for right product.
- *Also Work For Other Brand's Speakers * If your speaker can charge the battery of iPhone 3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin analog dock (not digital), this is the correct device for your speakers like Bose, Sony, JBL.... . Compatible with Bose Sounddock Portable, 10, digital I and II, Wave, JBL and SONY speakers which can charge iphone 3/4 or ipod touch 3/4. Please see the compatible model list in the product description.
- If your speaker model is not in the compatible list but with both 30 pin dock and aux audo input, The other model http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 will work. This model has on/off switch, 3.5mm audio output and even longer Bluetooth wireless range up to 75 ft.